Sunday 2 October 2011

The Fool of the World and the Flying Ship

'The Fool of the World and the Flying Ship' by the amazing Cosgrove Hall from 1990

The Fool of the World was justly awarded a number of festival prizes,
most notably a 1991 Emmy for Best Children's Program

This film holds a special place in my heart. I used to watch it loads a young chap and I love it even more now.
There have been two DVD releases of this the first was in 2001 and also had Cosgrove Hall's Cinderella on the same disk but is quite rare now days. Then it has been released again last year. This newest version, I have to say, is appalling in quality. These youtube videos are better. I suppose there is a chance I had a bad copy but I highly doubt it. I'm glad I have the original release

This film is absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend watching it.


The film is in a playlist so as one part finishes the next should automatically start


1 comment: